The 3T The River Hybrid is our 3T entry-level coaxial interconnect with both the centre core and shielding made of 3T conductors.
The 3T The River Hybrid is our entry point to get acquainted with our revolutionary 3T (True Transmission Technology) conductor material. The cable has a coaxial (unbalanced) build with a centre core of 19 strands of 3T conductor with each 150-micron diameter.
In combination with the extra Linear Structured Carbon (L.S.C.) layer around the centre core, we have applied two very innovative (hybrid) technologies together to open doors to the highest quality in musical experiences. The result is, certainly compared to regular copper and copper/silver conductors, a very wide and open soundstage with lots of dynamics, a deep and tight bass end and an undistorted high end.
The shielding is made of 40 3T conductors combined with 2 layers of multiple, heavy silver-coated, high-quality copper strands. Our exclusive 3T technology gives you a much higher resolution and richer detail compared to any other metal technology used so far.
The cable construction of the 3T The River:
The main characteristics of 3T
- No material fatigue problems: to avoid dramatic sound-quality reductions over time.
- Never any surface or internal oxidation: avoid long-term sonic harshness.
- A very stable amorphous structure: essential for high-quality live sound including stable high resolution on very low signal levels.
- Fibre-wise very flexible: produces no mechanical stress in the conductors in any situation.
- No chemical ageing: to avoid a fast decline in the sound quality.
- No mechanical ageing: to avoid a fast deterioration of the transmission quality.
- Very low number of internal boundaries: to avoid Cross Crystal Distortion (C.C.D.).
- Superior high Resolution: Our very innovative 3T conductors produce the highest signal resolution possible.