A.J. van den Hul B.V. is committed to the privacy of all of their customers and suppliers including visitors of the website www.vandenhul.com. We ensure that the personal information you share with us is treated confidentially. In this privacy statement we explain why and how we process your personal data. If you have questions about our privacy handling you can contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org.
As A.J. van den Hul B.V. we are a technology driven company. Our main objective is to improve the quality of both phono-transfer and the quality of signal transmission in most broad sense.
A.J. van den Hul B.V. strives to guarantee your privacy. The personal data that you provide by paper, telephone, e-mail or by a contact form on the website will be used by A.J. van den Hul B.V. for its own purposes and will be processed in accordance with current privacy legislation.
A.J. van den Hul B.V. collects your data for the processing of your orders, deliveries or information requests.
We collect the data that will be provided by you, such as your name, address, e-mail address and telephone number. We also collect the mails that you send to us. We use your data to process your order or to contact you for enquiries about the order or deliveries.
Under the European General Data Protection Regulation (in Dutch the AVG) everyone has a number of rights. To use your rights you can contact us via email@example.com.
- Insight. We can let you know which personal data we process from you and why.
- Correction. If we have wrong data about you, we will adjust it.
- Remove. You can ask for deleting the personal data that we have from you.
- Constraint. Do you think that we process your personal data wrongly or incorrectly, then you can have that processing limited.
- Objection. You can file an objection for the processing of your personal data.
- Transferability. You can request that your personal data be transferred.
We do not store personal data longer than necessary.
Our employees, processors and third parties engaged by us are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data and the content of this privacy statement.
Version June 11, 2018