MCS - 300 S (halogen free)
This is a single strand very pure Matched Crystal Silver wire with a metal diameter of 300 micron.
Its extrusion manufacturing process yields a top-quality signal transmission without any losses.
- The resistance is 22.5 Ohm/100 meter.
- The insulation is made of PTFE with an external diameter of: 0.80 mm.
- This wire is available in the 4 colours: red, green, blue and translucent white.
- The MCS - 300 can handle a maximum mechanical force of 140 gram.
- Maximal temperature handling is 280 °C (= 536 °F).
- Typical use of this wire is internal tone-arm wiring and interconnect between sensors on the human body and outside equipment where signal-loss and deterioration free operation is a must.
- Due to its extremely low signal losses, the MCS - 300 also works very fine in pre-pre-amplifiers.
The MCS - 300's extrusion manufacturing process results in a very low Cross Crystal Distortion (CCD). Values below 2 picoVolt/meter are normal.
- Four times a length of MCS - 300 twisted together (with clockwise conductor wiring +-+- = starquad) makes an excellent interconnect. In this configuration the MCS - 300's sonic behaviour remains very perfect over a very broad frequency range.
- Also for winding low loss HF/RF coils the MCS - 300 is the perfect match.
Packing: depending on ordered shipping weight or length.