MC - SILVER IT 65 G (halogen free)
For a lot of audio freaks, our MC - SILVER IT Mk II Coaxial is just a dream product but too expensive and not everywhere available for listening. To make life somewhat easier for our audio friends we have therefore introduced the MC - SILVER IT 65 G, a slimline version of our MC - SILVER IT Mk II Coaxial. The MC - SILVER IT 65 G is a 65 GHz. bandwidth cable with the same superior audio qualities as found with the MC - SILVER IT Mk II Coaxial, though at around half the price.
With the MC - SILVER IT 65 G all production handling is done with extreme care and maximum attention is paid to maintain a very constant characteristic impedance along the whole cable, as well as in the micro domain, to prevent signal reflections even up to very high frequencies.
- The centre lead consists of 19 extreme high grade Matched Crystal (MC) extruded OFC strands with a very thick and dense extruded Matched Crystal (MC) purest silver coating applied in a mechanical processing step.
- The diameter of this centre conductor is: 1.4 mm. and the cross-section area is 1.17 mm². The centre lead resistance is a remarkably low: 1.43 Ohm/100 m..
- The typical capacitance is: 83 pF/meter.
- The insulation between core and shielding is made of Teflon tape in several layers exhibiting a typically low relative dielectric constant of 1.4.
- The double shielding is made of a 96 x 0.10 mm. Matched Crystal (MC) OFC wire braiding with a very thick and dense coating of very pure silver with underneath a helically overlapping wound very pure 2.5 x 0.05 mm. silver ribbon.
- The external insulation is made of the special HULLIFLEX ® EHD material. This specific insulation material is too costly to be used in all our products.
MC - SILVER IT 65 G exhibits an extremely extended frequency range of 65 GigaHertz.
Precautions must be taken to prevent bending around a very small radius. The minimum safe value of the bending radius is 58 mm. The external diameter of the MC - SILVER IT 65 G is: 5.8 mm.; a size that perfectly matches our 5.5 mm gold RCA connector.
Packing: depending on ordered length. But.......... with great care and full attention to prevent any damage.
- The MC - SILVER IT 65 G is available in stereo pairs packed in a luxe wooden box with RCA (unbalanced) connectors in 0.6, 0.8, 1.0, 1.2 and 1.5 m. lengths.
- The MC - SILVER IT 65 G is furthermore available in any other specified lengths, starting from 60 cm.
MC - SILVER IT 65 G (halogen free)
|product category||interconnect - Unbalanced, Digital, High-end|
|conductor material||Strands with a thin high purity Matched Crystal OFC core and a thick High purity dense Matched Crystal Silver layer; Screen includes a high purity Matched Crystal Silver ribbon.|
|design purpose||Interconnect for asymmetric signal transport at highest quality level|
|eff conductor||Core: 1.17 mm˛ / Core: AWG 16.5 / Core: 19; Screen: 96 + Ag tape|
|external diameter||5.8 mm.|
|jacket colors||Transparent cobalt blue|
|resistance||Core: 1.43 Ohm/100 m.; Screen: 0.91 Ohm/100 m.|
|characteristic impedance||50 Ohm|
Core: PTFE tape; Jacket: HULLIFLEX ® EHD / 300 Vrms min.
Our RCA type C - 5.5; Custom mountable on any ordered length.
|standard sales units||
Stereo pair packed in luxe wooden box with RCA (unbalanced) connectors in 0.6, 0.8, 1.0, 1.2 and 1.5 m. lengths; Other lengths: please consult your van den Hul dealer or the van den Hul distributor in your country.
In the MC - SILVER series furthermore available are: The MC - SILVER IT Mk II Balanced, The MC - SILVER IT Mk III Balanced and The MC - SILVER IT Mk II 75 Ohm.