back to list
Special Turntable Spindle Oil
- No mechanical contact between the spindle and the bearing bush. This flotation property minimizes bearing noise and noticeable increases audio quality.
- Ø 1 micron microscopic spheres of zirconium oxide carry oxygen ions. This creates an actual physical separation between the spindle and the bearing bush.
- The oil viscosity alone reduces the friction between metal parts (spindle and bearing bush).
- It offers temperature stability and remains unadulterated through time and use.
- Perfect for higher clearance type platter spindle bearings. (For tighter clearances use our TLF Type II)