back to list
Bus type Universal Speaker Connectors
BUS stands for Universal Speaker Connector and it also means a high quality modular cable termination system (solder style). It’s specially suited for all our loudspeaker cables and wires.
- 24 carat gold plated parts to maintain the contact quality over long periods of intensive use and to keep oxidation away.
- Includes three parts: connector base, screw-in terminal (banana or spade) and the heat-shrink insulation sleeve.
- The connector base is a gold plated barrel with two sides. It accommodates the stripped conductor end in a separate solder bucket and the other side is threaded to screw-in the terminal. It’s available in Ø 3.0, 4.0, 5.0, 6.5, 8.0 and 10 mm (conductor diameter).
- The screw-in terminal is also gold plated both in the angled fork spade version (2.0 mm thickness, 15 mm external width, fits studs from Ø 5.0 mm to Ø 9.0 mm) and the banana tip version (standard 4 mm pin with caged spring contact section).
- The heat-shrink insulation sleeve provides perfect encapsulation, electrical insulation and, not unimportant, protection from the natural elements. It comes in red and blue for polarity identification.